Sunday, May 3, 2009

LMFAO

So, I was sitting on the internet just a little while ago bored, thinking of what to look up. For some reason the past couple of days I've been thinking about the old days when I used to go a million different weather forums (I only go to 3 or 4 now) and remembered when I used to go to Storm2K.com. I get on to the site and try to start looking around only to find out that guests only have privilage to view a couple areaso of the forum. I really wanted to see some of my old posts since that was about the time I first started chasing and using weather forums, and I hadn't been on there for about 2 years. So, sitting there trying to remember my user name and password. What do you know? I get them both right on the first try. Surprisingly I had over 350 posts before I deserted the site. I read some of my posts, particularily my chaselogs from 2006. LOL, good stuff. All I can say is I think I have learned A LOT about communicating via weather forums since then. Some of my posts were pretty ridiculous. It was weird for me to be back on there since I hadn't logged in since May 2007. Long story short, there were some fucking morons there who had control/power issues, but that's for another time. Anyways, just thought it was interesting to be back on there for the first time in such a long time and see some of my really old posts.

No comments: