Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Hope everyone is having a good day with the family or whatever. My aunt, uncle, and cousins are going to be here from Los Angeles so it should be interesting to watch them deal with the snow and cold (well, for us its warm compared to the last few days). I am really looking forward to see them since they dont get the chance to come out here much.

I just got my Christmas shopping done and all i can say is is that it's a frickin mad house out there, people driving like tards, people parking in 3 spots, I'm just glad I'm done now and can relax the rest of the day.

Looks like maybe a little snow tomorrow night but nothing big, a strong low pressure area may affect us Friday and Saturday with some snow and freezing rain, bringing severe weather to the central US.

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: