Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boring Weather

The weather has been extremely boring here in Minnesota for the last week or so. About the only interesting thing about the weather right now is the arctic air that is again sitting over us. But atleast it looks like a minor warm up back to the mid 20's by midweek. Taking a quick look at the GFS I dont see much of anything happening storm wise in to the first couple days of February, atleast certainly not for the rest of January. I'm getting sick of winter already, the small warm up we had last week really changed my mindset from winter mode to thinking about spring.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that Metro Skywarn has posted the dates for their spotter classes. I will most likely be attending the March 14th one in Blaine, as that one is usually one a lot of the chasers from the area go to. Anyone else planning on going to that one? One bad thing I just realized yesterday is that I might not be able to make it to the 2009 Minnesota Skywarn Workshop. We are going to have a wedding at work that Saturday and it would be a pretty tough day for me to try to get out of. We will see, I definately want to make it but I'm not 100% right now

Lastly, I made some major progress on Mother Nature: Rage & Grace. At this point, its mostly just offseason pics I need to put in, and I have already started getting them in there so it should be done some time this week.

No comments: