Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chase videos getting mailed out and my new website

So, first off, I want to let everyone who asked for a chase vid, they WILL be mailed tomorrow. I intended to do it today but I had to get my car fixed after I got out of class at 3:30 and didnt have time to get to the post office before work at 5:00 but tomorrow my classes are optional so I dont have to be at school at any specific time (or at all for that matter) so I will head over to the post office to get the postage I need for the packages. I'm really sorry it's taken me so fricken long to get them out, procrastination is something I really need to work on...

Also, I have finally gotten a real website (no free hosting) and a real domain. Although it's not much yet, here it is: midwestchaser.com
I have crap load of work to do on it but I was messing around with it today in between classes at school and I think I have a pretty good feel for how to do what I want to do. I'm hoping to have it up and fully running by the start of the '09 season (the midwest season). However, until I get my new site close to done I will still consider midweststormchaser.tripod.com my current site. But after I finish midwestchaser.com I will shut down the old site. I'll be posting updates as I get more of the site finished, and I can almost gurantee the site will look different the next time you look at it, I'm still trying to figure out how I want it to look.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha....you get a website and I've been considering retiring mine....too much bullshit upkeep.

Midwestchaser said...

LOL, in the few days I've had my website I've learned how much work it takes to build and maintain a real website. We'll see how it works out, all I can say is HOLY CRAP to how much work its taken to get my new site to where it is right now, and it still looks like shit and I still have a crapload of work to do before I can even consider a public launch for it.

I do have to say that I dont think you should retire your website, yours is the only personal chaser site I have favorited and the only one I visit on a regular basis...