Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Camera and a couple pics

So I finally got a DSLR camera. I got it yesterday from my parents for a birthday and late graduation gift. It an Olympus E-520 with an Olympus Digital 14-40 mm lens and a 40-150 mm lens. I finally got to try it out today after having to wait for it to charge, and I can see it's definately going to take some getting used to but that's why I have been taking random/garbage pictures today trying to get myself used to how it works. Its really going to be a good camera once I figure everything out, but I'm nowhere near there yet. I did get a couple decent pics from just around the house. Just 4 pics, first is a bird leaving our bird feeder, the second is a red squirell, the third is another squirrel, and the last one is of my new Monfrotto tripod that I also got for my birthday and my new video camera I bought back in November.:






No comments: